Vaishali Raithatha - City and East London
Welcome, I am Vaishali. I am a qualified Integrative Counsellor and Therapist offering short-term and long-term sessions to adults, young people and children in London. I work from my private practice in East London (Shoreditch & Liverpool Street) and also at a primary school as a school therapist and therapeutic supervisor. Additionally, I provide online therapy via Zoom/Skype or Phone,
I am highly experienced working multi-culturally with diverse communities and backgrounds. I speak English, Portuguese and Gujarati.
I have worked within the mental health and well-being sectors for 10 years in various roles for organisations such as MIND, The Children's Society, Social Care, Education and (VAWG) Violence Against Women and Girl's sector.
I work from a range of modalities including; humanistic and person centred, gestalt, psycho-dynamic, brief therapy, CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy). I offer the option of working creatively including using the arts in therapy.
I work under the support of a clinical supervisor. I have full professional liability insurance, enhanced DBS check up to date for working with adults, young people and children.
If you would like to find out more, please feel free to contact me.
- MBACP Integrative Adult Counselling (Terapia)
- MBACP Integrative Child Counselling (Institute for the Arts in Therapy and Education)
- Dip Application of the Therapeutic Arts (Institute for the Arts in Therapy and Education)
- Cert 200h Yoga teacher (Yoga alliance)
- Professional training - Yoga therapy for Anxiety (Minded Institute)
- Somatic trauma training (Babette Rothchild)
- Trauma informed yoga (David Emerson)
- Relaxation techniques (ISPA)
- Mindfulness (MIND)
- BA (hons) Psychology and Creative Writing (Manchester Metropolitan University)